Are you trying to perform a transaction on Kuda, but the app is not coming up? Is Kuda having issues? In this post, you will learn a guide on how you can access your Kuda account easily and perform that important transaction.
You might have been hit severally by this unfortunate scenario. In this article, I will share with you a quick guide on how I normally access my account and perform transactions when Kuda App is having issues.
Have you read:
Is Kuda Having Issues? Follow these steps to access your account
Follow these steps to access your account as soon as possible:
- Ensure that your internet connection is working properly. You can quickly do this by launching other apps that need internet access to open (Facebook lite is a very quick one).
Once you have verified that, move to the next step.
- open Puffin browser (strongly recommending for this to work).
If you don’t have puffin browser already, you can get it from iOS Store, Google Play Store or get puffin for windows and macOS from the official website at puffin.com
- on puffin browser, enter “app.kuda.com” on the address bar and hit go. Alternatively, you can enter “kuda.com“.
- Skip this step if you used app.kuda.com. When kuda.com opens click on the menu icon located at the top-right corner and click “Sign In” (you will be automatically been taken to app.kuda.com).
- Enter your email address and password for your Kuda account and click “Continue“. use “Forgot Password?” to reset password if you can’t remember it.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to securely validate your sign in. click “With SMS” (wait patiently for OTP to arrive).
N.B.: don’t use “With Kuda” since the app is not working at the time
- Enter the OTP sent to you on the next screen and click “Next” (you will now be logged into your Kuda account)
- To perform a transaction, click on the menu at the top right-corner of your dashboard, select “Payments”, choose the type of payment and follow the prompts to complete the payment just like you would do on Kuda bank app.
That’s how you can access your Kuda Bank account as soon as possible when Kuda is having Issues.
Note: This method can also work on PCs with these exact steps, the only difference being that the screens on PC might be a little different from mobile phones because of the wider screen resolution.
N.B.: While using browser to login to your Kuda account, ensure you are accessing the Kuda official website by looking at your address bar. You should see “https://app.kuda.com”, else you might be at risk of reviewing your login details to a clone website.
Why is My Kuda App Not Working? (With Solutions)
Here are some reasons why Kuda app might not be working alongside the possible solution to them:
- Kuda May be having downtime – in this case you have to exercise patience and check back some moments later.
- Poor Internet Connection – review your internet connectivity and ensure your device has access to internet
- Outdated Kuda app – head on to your app store and update Kuda app. possibly, you can completely uninstall the old version of Kuda app and do a fresh installation of the latest version
- incorrect login details: verify if you are entering the correct login details. You can use “forgot password” to reset your password.
How to download Facebook videos to phone gallery
How To Free Phone Storage Without Third Party App
Hope this was handy in helping you to access your account when Kuda is having issues. If you have any challenges while trying this guide, the comment section is open for you to share it with us.