If you’re a Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) customer, checking your statement of account has never been easier. If you have been asking questions like: how to get my GTB statement of account online? Or, how to check GTBank statement of account on phone? You have come to the right place. With the advancement of digital banking, you can now access your account statement conveniently from your phone or computer. In this article, I will walk you through the different ways to check your GTBank statement of account on phone and online. You no longer need to go to the bank and spend the whole day in a queue just to get your statement of account from GTBank. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
In the past, you would have to visit a physical bank branch or wait for a printed statement to arrive in the mail to check your account activity. With GTBank’s modern approach, you can now access your statement of account with just a few clicks, saving you time and effort.
Benefits of Bank Online Statement Checking
Before we dive into the steps, let’s explore the benefits of checking your GTBank statement online. Firstly, it’s convenient – you can access your account information 24/7 without needing to visit a bank. Additionally, you can view older statements whenever you need, aiding in budgeting and financial planning. All you have to do is to select the range of dates for account statement.
Let’s now explore the different methods you can use to get your GTBank account on your device without the need to go to GTBank Physical branch:
How to Check GTBank Statement of Account on phone/Online
There are 4 methods by which you can get a statement of account from GTBank without going to the bank physically. They include:
- Using the GTBank mobile app
- using GTBank internet banking platform
- Using GTAssistant automated email service
- Using USSD code
Method 1: Using GTBank with GTWorld App
To check and get your GTBank statement of account using the official GTBank mobile app – GTWorld, you will need to download, install and register on the application from your device app store, if you have not. Then, follow the steps below:
- Login to your GTWorld app
- Click on ‘Account details’
- Click ‘Statement’ on the next screen
- Select the period you want the account statement to cover (The maximum period is 6 months)
- Click send below the page and the account statement will be forwarded to your registered email address
- Login to your email and download the account statement, then go to any cybercafe and print it.
Even if you don’t have an ATM card, you can still use the GTWorld app, though with little limitations. Check our post: How to Use GTBank Mobile App Without ATM Card, to get all the information you need and activate GTWorld application on your phone without ATM card.
Method 2: Using GTBank Internet Banking Platform
Another way you can get your GTBank account statement is via the GTBank internet banking. This method will come in handy if you don’t have access to a smartphone, or you cannot or don’t want to install the GTBank mobile app due to one reason or the other. With just your browser, you can log into your account via the GTB internet banking platform and get your statement of account.
Follow the steps below to get your GTB statement of account on the internet banking portal:
- Open https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/ways-to-bank/internet-banking on your browser (Use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Opera)
- Click on ‘Login to Account’. If you have not registered for Internet banking, click ‘signup’ and follow the prompts to register
- Tap ‘Click here to login’
- Enter your UserID, Account Number, Phone Number or Email; use the keypad to input your password and click on login.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click ‘Proceed to internet banking’
- Click on ‘Show Navigation’ and select ‘account statement’ from the menu
- On the next page, select the account you want to get its statement and select the period for the GTBank account statement
- Click the Generate button and your account statement will be generated
- Choose the file format for the account statement. You have Excel and PDF as Options. I suggest you select PDF, because it will be easy for you to open it with your phone or any other device.
- Click on export and your statement of account will be downloaded automatically, or your device will ask you before downloading it.
- You can now go to any cybercafe and print it out, that is, if you need the hard copy.
Note that an account statement that is longer than 6 months will be sent to your mail, in that case you will need to download the account statement from your mail and print it afterward.
Method 3: Get GTBank Statement of Account With GTAssistant Email
GTAssistant automated email service is another convenient way to get your GT Bank account statement quickly, as you do not need to start installing any app or logging in. All you need to do is to send customized email to the email address I will show you.
To get your GTBank statement of account using GTAssistant automated email service, follow the procedure below:
Enter ‘Generate account statement’ as the subject of the email.
Then copy and paste the template below without the opening and closing quotes in the body of the email:
Send my statement: from July 1st 2023 to August 1st 2023 for XXXXXXXXXX
Replace ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ with your 10-digit account number, and adjust the date for the period you want to get the account statement for.
Once you are done, send the email to [email protected], and your account statement will be forwarded to you shortly.
It is important to note that the service is automated. Therefore, you have to maintain the template above for it to work.
Method 4: Get Account Statement with GTBank Statement of Account Code
Another fast and simple way to get GTBank account is through USSD code. To get your account statement with USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *737*51*33# on your registered phone number
- Enter your email address and send
- Enter your 737 pin to authenticate the transaction
- Your GTBank account Statement will be sent to your email
- Open the email and download it, then print it if you wish to.
With GTBank’s user-friendly mobile app, USSD code and online platform, generating your GTBank statement of account has now been made easier than ever. The convenience, accessibility, and environmental benefits of online statements make them the preferred choice for modern banking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How to get my GTBank statement of account online?
A: To get your GTBank statement of account online, you can make use of the mobile app, GTAssistant Automated email support or the GTB internet banking platform. Click on the links respectively to navigate to the section where the methods were extensively discussed.
Q2: Is there a fee for accessing online statements?
A: No, GTBank typically does not charge a fee for accessing your account statements online.
Q3: What is the maximum period for statement of account?
You can usually generate an account statement for the past six months or more, depending on the platform you are using.
Q4: Can I print my online statement?
A: Yes, once you have generated your bank statement and have it sent to your email or downloaded, you can go to a business center, and give them the file to print for you.
Q5: What should I do if I notice an error in my statement?
You would hardly spot an error in your bank account statement. But if you see any, contact GTBank’s customer service immediately to rectify the issue.
Yon may like:
- Difference Between MiFi and Router
- How to Check SME Data Balance on MTN
- How to Check Borrowed Airtime Balance on MTN
- How to Check Pulse Point Balance on MTN
- How to use WhatsApp on Laptop Without QR Code
- 4 Best Paid YouTube to MP3 Converter
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone Gallery
- How to Use WhatsApp on PC Without Phone and Emulator
- How to Move WhatsApp to New Phone Without Losing Data